Aloe Vera is a plant, most people see it as a plant and only a plant. Maybe they like to keep it in their room because they heard that it can help them relax or sleep better, but, there is a while world of Aloe Vera that you did not know about.
1. Aloe Vera can be taken internally. That is right, you can eat Aloe Vera if you want. It is the inner gelatinous part of the Aloe Vera leaf that can be eaten. You can of course blend up the full leaf and eat the green part but this is what causes a laxative effect.
2. The Aloe Vera plant absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen back into the air. For this reason the plant has become a popular addition to a lot of homes of people who want to sleep better and feel more energised.
3. Aloe Vera can block up to thirty percent of the suns rays if it is applied directly to the skin. This is the reason it is an ingredient in many sun creams and after sun lotions.
4. Aloe Vera is often used in topical medicines because of its anti-inflammatory It is often used to soothe burns, bites and cuts but also promoted quick healing of cuts, bruises and other skin issues including skin conditions.
5. Aloe Vera is often added to skin care treatments because it promotes collagen production in skin. This means it can be used to gain a more youthful and tighter skin appearance.
6. Aloe Vera is an adaptogenic. This means it adapts to the conditions you have personally to work on them. If it is used on someone else with different issues it will adapt to solve those problems too.
7. Aloe Vera can penetrate up to seven layers of the skin making it extremely hydrating and able to cleanse the skin extremely deep. It is well known to be a detoxifying agent.
8. Aloe Vera is so gentle on the skin that it can be used to treat nappy rash. It is a natural substance that can safely be used on the skin of babies.
9. An an internal agent Aloe Vera can be used to detoxify the body form the inside out. Taking Aloe Vera as a drink can hydrate, repair and cleanse the body internally while also adding moisture to the skin for a fresh looking complexion.
10. Aloe Vera can help relieve symptoms of IBS and other bowel issues.
11. Aloe Vera is rich with vitamins and minerals. It is one of the only natural sources of the rare vitamin B12.
12. Aloe Vera has so many vitamins, nutrients and enzymes that it is called as a “super-food.”
13. Aloe can fight harmful organisms. It contains powerful anti-septic qualities which the body can embrace and use.
14. Many people claim Aloe Vera helps prevent some signs of ageing. Applying Aloe to the skin can help tighten the skin and taken internally it can help to hydrate the skin from the inside out.
15. Aloe Vera is great for the mouth and gums. You can make it into mouthwash or get it in toothpaste.
Aloe Vera is an all-round great product. It is great to have an Aloe Vera plant in the home for its air purifying properties. It is great to have Aloe Vera as a drink to help with digestion, aid in hydrating the skin and for many other beneficial reasons. Aloe Vera soothes the skin, helps promote quick healing of cuts and bruises and can even be used as an oral wash to help with coldsores, ulcers and to clean the mouth.